Come, gather round our community Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill and listen to our very own local community singers. They will be sharing some festive cheer with hearty harmonies and magical melodies to warm your hearts as the colder nights take hold. This year we have planned a range of days and times to allow people to come and listen, pause or join in.
There’s a chance to make or sign a Christmas Card with your message to support our Gipsy Hill Dear Neighbour local appeal scheme to show that you are thinking about our neighbours at this difficult and what can be a lonely time of the year.While you listen, why not warm yourself up with a mulled apple juice from The Great Southern (that’s next to our Christmans tree and singers). Our local bars and restaurants are open for business and all would warmly welcome your support this year too.
So, spread the word, jingle those bells and step into the frosty air to savour some seasonal spirit and singing!
Christmas Community events by Friends of Gipsy Hill**
- Tuesday 30 Nov 8pm – the amazing story of local Palace boy Vice Admiral Fitzroy event at The Great Southern pub.
- Sunday 5 Dec 2pm – Equipping People Vocals at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
- Monday 6 Dec 7.30pm– Ambrassadors singing at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
- Tuesday 7 Dec 7pm – *EVENT CANCELLED* – Christchurch Choir and Carol Singing at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
- Saturday 11th Dec 6pm – Gipsy Hill Singers at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
- Wednesday 15th Dec 7pm – Christchurch Choir and Carol Singing at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
- Thursday 16th Dec – Kingswood Estate Senior Citizens’ Xmas lunch – Sign up to attend the meal by visiting shorturl.at/jsAW3
- Saturday 18th Dec 10am to 2pm – Mince Pies & Mulled Wine in the Gipsy Hill station community garden (by platform 1 step free entrance)
- Monday 20th Dec 7pm – Palace Acappella singing at the Christmas tree on Gipsy Hill
** in case of last minutes changes please see our events web page.