Friends of Gipsy Hill host plenty of events through the year, so there are lots of ways to get involved, meet others in the area, and support your local community!
The Community Station Garden Action Days take place in our community gardens at Gipsy Hill Station, located by Platform 1 next to Sainsbury Road, between 10am to 2pm – find out more
Festive performances are taking place throughout December, at the Gipsy Hill community Christmas tree (located on Gipsy Hill, outside Spice Hill) – find out more
- Saturday 19 November * , 10am-2pm – Station Garden Action Day and decoration-making for the Gipsy Hill Christmas tree!
- Thursday 1 December, 6.30pm – Performance by Crystal Palace Brass Band (@cpb_brassband)
- Sunday 11 December, 1.30pm – Performance by Equipping People / New Covenant Church
- Tuesday 13 December, 7pm – Performance by The Renegade Choir (@renegadechoir)
- Thursday 15 December, 7pm – Performance by Christ Church Gipsy Hill
- Saturday 17 December * , 10am-12pm – Station Garden Action Day
- Sunday 18 December, 5pm – Performance by Palace Acappella & Crib Notes Choirs
- Tuesday 20 December, 7pm – Performance by Crystal Palace Community Choir
*Please note these dates can change, so please check the website and community notice board outside the garden nearer the time