Great news, the Gipsy Hill Village Fete is returning this Summer on Sunday 10th July (12 noon to 4pm).
The fete will be on our beautiful Long Meadow at Gipsy Hill, (found between Gipsy Hill and Dulwich Wood Avenue, SE19 1QR). Our summer fete is for all the family and children, including all the previous attractions as well some new surprises…
- The Gipsy Hill dog show returns!
- Live music stage
- Lots of traditional fete fun & games
- Street Food by The Paxton- a Queens House Venue
- Community Health & Wellbeing in the community marquee
- Growing Things with South London Botanical Institute
- Birds of Prey – live!
- Paxton Panthers rugby display (rugby for juniors)
- Beer tent
- Bouncy Castle
- Community refreshement table – supported by local businesses
What this space for more fete and event details nearer the time and the ‘Dog Show’ details!
We will also need volunteers to help on the day. Please email Chris if you would like to find out more, email: VillageFete@gipsyhillfriends.org
- Manuel’s Restaurant and Bar
- Techneco Homes Ltd
- Universal Plastering LTD
- Ncc EquippingPeople
- Focus Plant Hire (on Gipsy Hill)
- Paxton Vet Clinics
- The Paxton
- The Great Southern
- Gipsy Hill Brewery
- Cravo e Canela
- Indian Dining Club
- South London Botanical Institute
- Caffe Luna (Gipsy Road)
- Paper Stories (Gipsy Road)
- Passage to India
- Shop SE19
- Wonder Walks
Photos from our 1st ever villege fete in 2019