Gipsy Hill Our Streets- Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme Phase 3
a) Gipsy Road junction with Auckland Hill: new pedestrian refuge, speed table and waiting restrictions. Cost: £31,500.
b) Gipsy Road: new zebra crossing and speed table outside Kingswood School (Upper Site). Cost: £34,500
c) Gipsy Road junction with Salters Hill: Change junction geometry, new pedestrian refuge and waiting restrictions. Cost: £21,500
d) Clive Road junction with Carnac Street: new speed table. Cost: £24,500
e) Gipsy Hill: General improvements to public realm with waiting restrictions near station. Cost: £20,300
f) Other waiting restrictions: Cost: £5,000
g) Additional 20mph signs and road markings: Add to various streets to encourage drivers to adhere to the speed limit. Cost: £4,000.
h) Street trees: Plant 45 new trees to locations as identified in consultation: Cost £23,200
i) Paxton Place and Vale Street: Improve pedestrian safety and accessibility by adding bollards and dropped kerbs as necessary. Cost: £1,000
- Our Streets Gipsy Hill scheme approval ODDR PDF 445 KB
- Appendix 1.1 Auckland Hill Gipsy Road PDF 241 KB
- Appendix 1.2 Gipsy Road Zebra PDF 235 KB
- Appendix 1.3 Salters Hill Gipsy Road PDF 245 KB
- Appendix 1.4 Clive Road Crossing PDF 228 KB
- Appendix 1.5 Sainsbury Road Station Access PDF 231 KB
- Appendix 1.6 Waiting Restrictions PDF 606 KB
- Appendix 2 Street Trees Planting Sites PDF 209 KB
- Appendix 3. Round 1 Consultation Report PDF 771 KB
- Appendix 4. Round 2 Consultation Report PDF 819 KB
Improving streets on Gipsy Hill – Consultation!
“Let us know what you think about our proposals for improving streets in Gipsy Hill.” Lambeth asks here…
There is a “Gipsy Hill drop-in session” to attend to find out more:
Saturday 22 September 2018 – 1pm to 4pm
Kingswood primary school
188 Gipsy Road, SE27 9RD
Do let email@example.com know your thoughts for Gipsy Hill improvements!